If you are looking for a job with experienced people, challenges and a friendly atmosphere, you've come to the right place. We carry out orders for multiplatform apps throughout Poland and beyond borders. We are no strangers to applications supporting the operation of many companies as well as websites supporting well-known brands. Join us!
- knowledge of Flutter (do you happen to know React Native? Feel free to write too!)
- Ability to create unit tests
- Knowledge of Git and GitHub
- knowledge of English at B1 level
Nice to have:
- knowledge of various Flutter libraries and packages and their implementation
- experience in implementing of various monetization elements (ads, IAPs, subscriptions)
- knowledge of English at B2 level and above
- knowledge of a backend language (e.g. Node.js, .NET)
- knowledge of the selected SQL database (e.g. PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB)
What we offer:
- remote or hybrid work in Dąbrowa Górnicza
- for hybrid developers - a kitchen with access to coffee, tea, fridge, microwave, and access to ping pong, board games, VR
- an experienced team that will not limit your possibilities and will help you spread your wings
- stable employment based on B2B/UZ/UOP
- flexible working horus (core hours: 10 AM - 2 PM CET)
- individual budget for self-development
- for B2B and UZ - 20 days of paid leave
Only CVs with ATTACHED PORTFOLIO OR (in the case of an active NDA) DESCRIPTIONS OF REALIZATIONS will be considered. Please be advised that we will contact only selected people.
You have nothing to fear! We are interested in people at every stage of their career - from a junior to a true software development veteran. With us you will spread your wings.